than 200 dozen bottle vintages, you don't get more boutique
than V³ Wines. Small
batches allow us to focus on the pursuit of getting it 'just
right'; The end result: a truly unique, limited-edition wine
- prominent and rich; savoury with an easy drinkability -
a real Aussie wine. These are food wines.
• So only the best quality of fruit is used in the selection.
• Ensures that grapes picked are at their optimum ripeness.
• Eliminates berry-split caused by machine-picking which
result in a loss of fruit flavors and aromas.
• Gently sloping, north facing vineyard at
• Delicous red volcanic clay-loam soils streaked with
quartz and stone
• Hot dry summer days, cold winter nights
• Clipped overhang canopy to provide the right shade
and ventilation for the bunches to form and ripen evenly.
• Pruned and irrigated to deliver no more than 2 ½
tonne of quality fruit per acre.
WORTH THE WAIT
• Traditionally basket-pressed then matured in American
and French oak with varying degrees of ageing.
• Cabernet and Shiraz are developed separately and nurtured
over more than 15 months before blending and bottling.
colors you have in your mind,
I'll show them to you and you'll see them shine.